- Filters out fluoride, chlorine, bacteria, heavy metals, other chemicals, and bad odours
- MineraliSes, alkalinises, ioniSes, and magnetiSes ordinary tap water
- Easy to use, compact and lightweight
- BPA-free, environment and eco-friendly
- Long Filter Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Waters Co - BMP 500 5.25L Bench Top Alkaline Water Filter
The Bio 500 filters out fluoride, chlorine, bacteria, heavy metals, other chemicals, and bad odours. Other water filters can do that as well. But the difference between these water filters and the BMP 500 is that other filters stop at purifying impurities while the BMP 500 does so much more. It mineralises, ionises, and magnetises tap water.
With unparalleled 13-stage filtration and activation, the BMP 500 turns your ordinary tap water into alkalised, energised and great-tasting mineral water. The 13 multi-stage filtration and activation technology has:
- Sub-micron pre-filters that eliminate residue, bacteria and copper element
- Ionised coral, silica, and mineral sands add up to 60 bio-minerals to the water while the silver-ionised coconut shell activated with carbon eliminates impurities, keeps water fresh and prevents bacterial growth
- Carbon resin filters remove chlorine, fluoride, bacteria, heavy metals and pesticides
- Far Infrared Ceramic Disc that generates Ki (Chi or life force) which is absorbed by the water. It also produces anions (negative ions) that we know are greatly beneficial to health
- Main filters remove chemicals, THMs, bacteria, and heavy metals and add natural minerals to the water
Water Co water filters are easy to use, compact and lightweight. They are also environment and eco-friendly. A one time purchase will not only last a long time, but it will also save you lots of money by opting out bottled water whose bottles can turn to waste in the long run and harm the environment. Our oceans don’t deserve that.
The chic black design with blue hand-blown glass store with chrome water outlet holds 5.25 L. With daily use of 8 liters a day, the BMP 500 and the filter kit it comes with can last for up to 4 years. Made from BPA free materials, Water Co BMP 500 assures you a safe, pure, energized and ionized mineral water.
Volume: 5.25 L
Main material: Glass
Diameter of base: 235mm
Weight: 4.2 kg
Lifespan: 4 years of 8L / day usage
Please note that Discount Coupons are not valid on Waters Co Products.
Waters Co were established in 1977, they have a proven track record and have won many awards for quality from internationally recognised bodies. Based in South Korea, Waters Co have been exporting water filtration products to Australia & the world since 1984. Their products have been stringently tested resulting in a number of certifications & awards. This means you can be confident that your investment will meet your level of expectations, every time.