- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Double lined to help lock in freshness
- Freezer proof due to the unique double lining helps prevent freezer burn
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves up to 16cm high
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping to make your bread bag a breeze to transport
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
- Measures 41cm long x 27.5cm wide, 10cm gussett
- Made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
✉️ Get notified when this product is back in stock! ✉️Notify Me When Available
Onya Reusable Bread Bag Aqua
Onya's reusable Bread Bag is made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles and is designed to replace single use paper or plastic bread bags, plastic toggles and ties.
They are also perfect to use as storage. Simply bake, allow your loaf to cool, slice and freeze in your reusable bread bag!
The Bread Bag measures 41cm long x 27.5cm wide plus a 10cm gussett, to allow high top loaves up to 16cm high to fit.
Bread Bags have been made to Australian Bakers Industry Standards and are designed to fit over most of the machines bakeries use when slicing the bread.
Due to the unique roll and clip closure, simply roll down the closure as the loaf is eaten to ensure maximum freshness is maintained by reducing air movement around the bread.
Bread stored in one of our bread bags can last up to 3 months in a frost free freezer and will not sustain freezer burn due to the unique double lining and airtight roll and lock closure.
To clean, pull out the inner lining to dispose of any crumbs and reuse again. It doesn’t need to be washed very time, but a luke warm hand wash is all that is necessary. We recommend handwashing only, as the metal buckles may get damaged or do damage to the interior of a washing machine.