- Improved bowel movements: The psyllium in Fibretone acts as a gentle bulk laxative that absorbs water into the large intestine and helps to bulk and soften the stool. It can help to promote regular bowel movements and reduce strain caused by constipation.
- Relief of digestive symptoms: By helping to improve the health of the bowels, Fibretone may help to reduce symptoms of indigestion, bloating, abdominal pain and constipation. Fibretone may help those with irritable bowel syndrome or an inflammatory bowel disorder.
- Healthy cholesterol levels: Fibre binds to cholesterol and helps to excrete it through the bowel. Studies have shown that psyllium husk could help to lower cholesterol levels and improve the ratio of HDL:LDL cholesterol. St Mary's thistle and taurine support the liver detoxification pathways which are responsible for removing excess cholesterol from the body.
- Cleansing and detoxification: Psyllium husk acts as an "intestinal broom" by helping to cleanse the bowel of waste build-up. The waste build-up usually contains toxins that can contribute to sluggish digestion and inflammation. The herbs and amino acids in this formula also help to cleanse the liver and eliminate toxins.
- Healthy weight: Fibre helps to slow down digestion and helps to keep you fuller for longer. Fibre may help to reduce hunger between meals which could help with maintaining a healthy weight. Research has shown an association between high fibre diets and a healthy body mass index (BMI).
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
FREE Shipping on all orders over $99.00
✉️ Get notified when this product is back in stock! ✉️Notify Me When Available
Cabot Health Fibretone Powder Neutral 200g
Psyllium husk (75%), maltodextrin*, amino acids (taurine & glycine), silica, powdered liver herbs (Dandelion root, St. Mary's Thistle).
*Maltodextrin is a type of starch. It is added to improve the texture and palatability of the product. We use non GMO corn maltodextrin.