Australian Creams MkII Cream Macadmia Oil 250g
- Macadamia oil is soothing and doesn’t clog your pores
- Assists with cell regeneration and is particularly useful for dry or chapped skin as it softens and moisturises
- It contains omega 6 linoleic acid which is useful for balancing sebum production in oily skin and creates a natural protective barrier. Excellent for dry and mature skin that have a reduced production of natural sebum. Other than jojoba, Macadamia oil is the closest match to the naturally occurring sebum of the skin
- Rich in naturally occurring vitamin E
- Highly beneficial for wound healing, soothes scratches, burns and general skin irritations
- Assists with itchiness and redness
- Slows the signs of ageing and improves the appearance of scars and sunburns
- Has a slight sunscreen effect
- It has excellent lubrication and penetration properties that is smooth and non-greasy
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
Sunflower oil is a natural and healthy way of maintaining great skin, thanks to its calming and emollient (moisturising) properties. It has been found to be effective against acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil has wonderful emollient qualities and is the perfect ingredient for dry skin helping to lock in moisture, whilst keeping the skin soft and supple. It also has anti-inflammatory properties helping to calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin.