Rice Bubble Choc Hemp Treats
Snap, crackle and pop your way to sweet treat heaven with these refined sugar free Rice Bubble slices. Combining peanut butter, maple syrup and dairy free choc chips (yep, the gangs all here), these babies make for the perfect homemade lunch surprise.
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup of the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in hemp seeds and crispy brown brown rice cereal.
- Line a brownie pan (approx. 8-inch) with parchment paper and pat the mixture into the pan.
- Combine the chocolate chips and remaining 2 tbsp of peanut butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir, and then stir again. If the mixture is not fully melted, microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Spread mixture evenly over crispy rice base and place in freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from freezer, cut into squares, and store in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Not a fan of peanut butter? Swap for your fave nut butter or seed spread
- Get creative with your toppings. Add dried cranberries, crushed peanuts or shredded coconut to the top layer of melted chocolate for added crunch and deliciousness.