Rainbow Rolls with Magic Peanut Dipping Sauce
Crunch, munch and roll your way to wellness with these rainbow rice paper rolls. Ticking all the boxes in terms of flavour, freshness and nutrients, these rolls feature fresh veggies, and marinated protein. To make things even better, these babies are completely customisable, making them the perfect DIY dinner for your next family night in.
- 8-10 round rice paper sheets
- 1 cup (250g) pre-cooked medium-firm tofu, sliced long, or your choice or protein such as tempeh, prawns or shredded chicken
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (90g) purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 bunch mint
Magic Peanut Dipping Sauce;
- 3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1cm knob ginger
- 2 tbsp Spiral Tamari Sauce
- 2 tbsp Botanika Blends Botanika Basics Peanut Butter Powder mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 tbsp Planet Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 lime, juice extracted
- ½ tsp Natures Delight Organic Chilli Flakes
- 1/3 cup water
Other optional fillings: Rice noodles, beetroot, Sauerkraut, mango, coriander, shallots, lettuce or spinach.
- Fill a medium bowl or shallow dish with lukewarm water. Submerge 1 rice paper sheet into water for approx. 15-20 seconds. Remove when sheet is just soft. Place on a clean paper towel or tea towel, or a wooden cutting board.
- Arrange assorted vegetables, tofu and 2 mint leaves along centre of rice paper round, leaving approx. 5cm of wrapper uncovered on each side
- Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling. Place on a serving board or plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place all magic dipping sauce ingredients into a small bowl and whisk together combined.
- Serve rice paper rolls with dipping sauce. Enjoy!