- Beautiful Banksia Sky print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other side
- Lavender scent
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Handmade in Australia
- 100% natural wheatbag
- Comes with gift box
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Wheatbags Love Wheatbag Banksia Sky - Lavender Scent
We love these wheat bags because they are longer in length than usual and so fit comfortably across shoulders, tummies, lower backs and feet. They are commonly used to help relieve sore shoulders, tight necks, period cramps, aching lower backs and stomach pain amongst many other uses.
How to use
Put your wheatbag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Please keep in mind wheatbags may not feel very warm when you first remove them from the microwave as the heat is concentrated in the middle of the bag. Give it a shake and it will start to feel warmer!
Then place on areas of soreness or aching. Allow time for the heat to gently seep into the muscles or sore area.
The heatpack will last between 30-45 min depending on the surrounding air temperature.
You can also use wheatbags cold on sprains and strains to help reduce inflammation and pain. Simply place your wheatbag in the freezer for at least 30min until it’s cold. Don’t worry it won’t freeze as there’s no water content.
Why buy from Love Your Health
- Australian Customer Service by Phone and Chat
- Price Matched contact us if you see it cheaper elsewhere
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee on all purchases
- Your parcels are dispatched same day where possible