Hilde Swedish Bitters (500ml)
Directions for use:
• ORAL USE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a bitter tonic to support healthy digestion and to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion. Swedish Bitters also contains Aloe traditionally used as a stimulant laxative to relieve constipation and Black cohosh traditionally used to relieve menstruation pain and promote menstrual flow, in western herbal medicine.
• EXTERNAL USE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support wound healing and to cleanse minor skin cuts, scratches and abrasions.
• GARGLE – Swedish Bitters has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine as a gargle to relieve symptoms of sore throat and toothache.
Born from a background and knowledge in herbs, Hilde Hemmes is the creative and inspirational energy behind her family-owned company, Herbal Supplies Pty Ltd. As Australias leading therapeutic herbal tea manufacturer, they take pride in being independent, competitive, flexible and fully-integrated. Over the years Hilde has collected many rare, out-of-print books on herbs and their uses, and has discovered many valuable recipes and ancient formulae that may otherwise have been forgotten. She made a significant contribution to the Australian herbal industry as a pioneer of Swedish Bitters.
Why buy from Love Your Health
- Australian Customer Service by Phone and Chat
- Price Matched contact us if you see it cheaper elsewhere
- 30 Day Money back Guarantee on all purchases
- Your parcels are dispatched same day where possible