Snickers Stuffed Dates
Looking for a snack that ticks all the boxes; chewy, sweet with a sprinkle of crunch...then look no further than these snickers stuffed dates. Loaded with almond butter, dunked in chocolate and sprinkled with nutty goodness, these bite sized beauties are sure to satisfy all your sweet cravings.
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons Macro Mike Powdered Almond Butter Creamy Salted Caramel mixed with a dash of water
- 1/4 cup chopped or crushed peanuts
- 1 block of Sweet William Original Chocolate
- 2 tsp Spiral Organic Coconut Oil
- Cut a slit in each date and remove the pit.
- Fill each date with almond butter (about 1/2 a teaspoon) set aside.
- Place the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It shouldn't take longer than 1-2 minutes in total.
- Dip each date into melted chocolate until one half is completely covered. Place chocolate covered dates on a platter lined with parchment. Sprinkle remaining crushed peanuts on top of each date.
- Place the dates in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set.
- Keep leftover chocolate covered dates in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.